Tuesday, 13 December 2011
Macbeth journal #8
What? Are you serious? You're kidding me right? The English Army is moving towards the castle? Ah, what do I have to lose? I have already lost my wife, the troops are arriving to sentence me to death, I simply cannot win. But, I must continue on. I know I will die fighting, and that is how I want to die. Although this has not turned out to be what I have anticipated to be, I must at least die with my sword against his neck and his against mine. I suddenly feel weak. Has the guilt finally hit me? I, me, myself, have murdered a whole family! Macduff's family! But, I cannot stop. This is the fight to the death.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
nice! just a few spelling mistakes (family*) I like how you showed a little bit of regret!
ReplyDelete