Tuesday, 13 December 2011
Macbeth journal #5
I can't believe I just embarrassed myself in front of all my guests. I am such a fool! Thankfully, my lady was there to sort things out. Basically, when talking with my guests at the dinner table, I mentioned how it was such a shame that Banquo couldn't join us tonight, you know, not making it suspicious at all. All of a sudden, he was there! No joke, he was walking on the table towards me! He didn't say much but boy, did that freak me out! I started to say things I shouldn't have said and ordered him to leave. Was it all a part of my imagination or...? Thank goodness when I was raging out, my dear wife was there to escort the guests away. I have to talk to the three weird sisters about what's going on and what will happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment