Monday, 12 December 2011

Macbeth journal #2

I... I don't think I can do this, I can't murder King Duncan.  He has just honoured me and everyone is praising and congratulating me about my new title.  But when I told my dear wife, Lady Macbeth about my withdrawal and she went crazy on me and called me a coward!  She says that she'd rather kill her own child than miss out on such a great opportunity to become king.  I can't believe she said that, but since she emphasizes on what a foolish mistake I have made, I have realized that I should jump back in the game and indeed, kill King Duncan.  She then tells me of her great plan that will proceed on the night of the murder, convincing me that I am and will be as ready as ever to commit the murder.

1 comment:

  1. Good job! I like how you showed regret in macbeth! but some parts seem a bit rushed. Maybe describe a bit more?

    ReplyDelete